- Highly trained employees.
- Well-maintained service vehicles.
- Professional appearance of employees.
- Employee badging to enhance identification and safety.
- Equipment maintenance.
- Preference to use baits instead of “spraying”,
as an additional safety precaution.
- Emphasis on Integrated Pest Management (IPM), using non-chemical
solutions first: such as sealing holes or cracks and crevices;
stopping pests on the outside, before they get in, through exclusion;
using trapping and monitoring devices; using bioremediation products
to eliminate breeding areas, screening, etc. IPM helps to reduce
pesticide exposure for children, pets and customers without affecting
- Quality Assurance Program that requires a management member
to inspect and report on the status, quality and customer satisfaction
of various commercial accounts.
- Quality Check Program surveys both residential and commercial
customers to insure that quality standards and customer satisfaction
goals are being met or exceeded.
- One hour response time for emergencies.
- Safety first. Your family and pets are our primary concern.
- A trusted name for over 30 years, protecting homes, businesses
and the environment.
- A reputation for quality and customer satisfaction.
- Budget-minded pricing.
And lastly, if you are uncertain whether will serve your pest protection
needs, Leaf offers a
100% Satisfaction or Your Money-Back Guarantee!